HEALTH AND SAFETY ENVIROMENTAL POLICY
PT. SATAS TRANSPORTINDO INTERNATIONAL has primary and continuing commitment to the protection from accidental lost to its employees and property.
Every company operation shall have a zero accident rate as its primary goals. The supervisor of each operation shall be accountable for all aspects of safety performance, including the application of company procedures, codes of practice and Applicable regulations. Controlling hazards should not be only as a reaction to accident or the result of workplace inspections. Line management and employee can be more proactive. It is necessary to ensure that the important things are done first.
To achieve this commitment and to keep good environment in which safety come first,PT. SATAS TRANSPORTINDO INTERNATIONAL to ensure that :
- The requirement that each employee to conduct all its operations to the highest achievable standard of Health and Safety with ZERO ACCIDENT rates as the target.
- Report all accident or near miss cases and responsible for working safety which complying with company safety regulations and Indonesian Law concerning HSE matters.
- Carry out regular inspections to identify and reduce potential hazards. Conduct internal audit as of schedule and follow up the result of accident prevention as early as possible.
- Develop training for all employees and encourage them to suggest ideas by sharing information and hold two way communication systems.
- Develop of emergency plans and procedures to respond efficiently to incidents, whether they be of an occupational health, safety and environmental or security nature, thus minimizing their impact on the company and others.
- Ensure that each field activity has an accident / incident reporting procedure and each event is fully investigated and documented.
We trust that all of us have agreed to prevent the accident, reduce hazard and protect the property as a way of life.
DRUGS AND ALCOHOL POLICY
Drugs and alcohol abuse can carry a serious danger to the safety and health of personnel and facilities, resulting in accidents, property damage and hazardous security acts. In line with this PT. SATAS TRANSPORTINDO INTERNATIONALwill take the following measures.
- All employees, sub-contactors, agents, visitors shall not report to work or services while under the influence of any alcohol, narcotic or other intoxicating substance.
- All employees, sub-contractors, agents, visitorsahall not distribute, purchase, sell, or consume alcohol, narcotic or other intoxicating substance while on duty.
- This policy does not apply to individuals consuming prescribed medication so long as it does not impair their ability to safely perform the assigned tasks. In this instance their superior or appropriate supervisor must be informed of the medication prescribe.
- Supervisors at work site are responsible for enforcing the drug and alcohol policy and have authority to remove personnel or give appropriate punishment in ciolation of policy PT. SATAS TRANSPORTINDO INTERNATIONALauthorized medical personnel may be available to assist any individual on a self-referral basis.